Tuesday, August 4, 2009

That "Wow" Connection

I am a lucky woman, my newest friend came to visit me on Saturday evening. I have to admit, I have a deep desire for this man - you know the whole butterflies in the stomach, aching to be intimate feeling. I have finally met a friend that I feel that connection with. The sad thing is - the moments come and go way to quickly. Hopefully that will change - both of us have busy lives right now, so steeling the moments to relax, play and cuddle make it extra special.

I haven't discussed it much before, however since I began living this lifestyle many of the encounters that I had were very empty. In the beginning, my husband was much more the advocate for such behavior than I was. It took me awhile to come around, however I have always been open to new ideas. What I have come to realize is that when I had sex simply to please my husband (by watching, videoing, etc) the encounter was mediocre or less than that. I would guess we started entertaining the lifestyle about 6 years ago - and this will make only my 2nd 'wow' experience. It truly makes a difference when you make a good connection and have that desire to be with the person. Admittedly there have been a couple others that the sex was good - however it wasn't great.

Geez, I'm getting all philosophical here - my point is if you choose to experiment with the lifestyle and want the experience to be incredible - select only those that you are really drawn to and the rest will be icing on the cake. I believe fellow bloggers would have to agree, we get signals that the experience isn't going to be great - so why do we bother putting ourselves through the motions? Yes - I know it is for the sex, but when all is said and done we kick ourselves in the ass for not passing that one by.

Anyhoo - Happy Tuesday and I hope you all find that 'WOW' connection that facilitates incredible sex.

2 comments:

IvoryQueens4BlackKings said...

That's awesome, I would love to know what it is about this man that makes you feel those awesome butterflies, truly must be connecting with him on some highly intimate level it seems. Congratulations anyway, you may have found a long term companion!

Sexy Wife in GA said...

Thank you and I certainly hope that the long term companion/BBC works out in my favor, lol. I cannot pinpoint the butterfly feeling, but I'm sure it is a combination of arousal, physical attraction, and the intellectual connection we have made. Both connections that I referred to were very different men, however that feeling was there. I am a very lucky woman to fulfill my BBC urges while maintaining a healthy, loving relationship with my husband.