Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday Present?

I got a nice surprise after all. My new friend returned on Friday night (the day before my birthday), and we (friend/hubby/myself) listened to music out in the yard and talked most of the night away. We did manage to kiss and touch on occasion and it was very exciting - I haven't put my finger on it yet, but this new friend definitely excites me more than any of the others I have had. He is very gentle in touch, yet strong, confident, well mannered- smart.......okay I don't need to go on, you get the picture.

Any way.....after the kids went to bed around 11pm we continued to listen to music and then finally came in the house to chat a bit, hold hands, etc. We (all three of us) determined he should stay as by now it was around 2 a.m. I asked him if he would like to join me in the bedroom to get better acquainted and he accepted! Yes - now that it is after midnight, it is officially my birthday and I did get that present I was hoping for. Although he was extremely nervous, things went well once the ball was rolling. Conversation has been great since then and I expect that next time, things will be even better.

Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow....Congrats and happy birthday.

Can't wait to hear more.