Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Still Kicking!

Hello Everyone, I know it's been a while but I thought I would take a moment to say hello. I have found and am implementing the changes I want to see in my life and feel great about that.

I met a new friend yesterday evening - and OMG is he fucking hot! We have emailed and talked a bit on the phone for quite sometime and finally agreed to meet face-to-face. The three of us (hubby, new friend and myself) talked for about 2 hours before he had to leave. No - of course I didn't jump him first thing y'all. He is very sexy, tall, well built and well mannered. I am looking forward to developing a friendship that leads to lots of benefits with him. He is new to this scene, so I don't want to scare him off by jumping him before he's ready, lol.

However, my birthday is coming up on Saturday and this would be an excellent present for me! We did share a kiss before he left and mmmmmmmmm, I can't wait for more. Very soft and sexy indeed.

2 comments:

bdenied said...

I hope it works for you...so many guys get,, so, well put off by a hot lady like yourself...Happy Birthday

Sexy Wife in GA said...

Thank you, I hope it works out too - I am definitely exercising some restraint and letting things progress slowly.