Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Round II

My very fine new friend came to visit me again on a Saturday evening not so long ago. I greeted him affectionately with a hug and kiss and then the three of us (hubby, friend, myself) hung out for awhile, I made dinner, and then we listened to music and held hands for a short while. When we came in the house I took my place next to my friend on the love seat as he rubbed up my leg to that warm wet spot between my legs. He then leaned in and indicated he was more than ready to take things into the other room.

We proceeded with me kissing, undressing him and having him lay back so I can play, lick and suck his BBC to help him relax and for my own enjoyment of course. Moments later he entered my hot, wet pussy and fucked me slow and strong for quite some time. He then rolled over and positioned me on top of him allowing me to control the pace, depth, and motion. Very erotic, I love being able to do exactly what I want. My friend is very well built from top to bottom and has an incredibly soft touch, yet the strength behind it to get exactly what he wants. The short amount of time together was incredible! I don't know how anyone could not love and desire BBC, lol.

I would absolutely love the opportunity to have him alone for a day, unrestrained, no interruptions, and the freedom to kiss, fuck and cuddle all day long. I have a feeling he would unleash some of those desires with even more force.

2 comments:

IvoryQueens4BlackKings said...

So excited for you, the joy you are experiencing as a white wife in a black lover's arms is such a compelling read.Sounds like you could really on your way to being the center of a true ebony/ivory polyamorous lifestyle and be a woman to envied and inspirational to many other white females.

Hope you don't mind if I link you to my blog and also i would love to do a feature on you if you are interested. My email addy is ivoryqueens4blackkings@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss details, would love to make you an Ivory Queen of the month, or perhaps do just a quick little feature. Take care and have a great weekend!

bdenied said...

thats a hot story. it was short and to the point and had a nice erotic flare to it...glad you had a good time