Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Turn of Events

Hello faithful readers, so sorry for the lack of posts. Some of you have questioned as to when the next erotic encounter will happen........that makes two of us. Life has thrown a turn of events at me as of late and there has been no play, nor do I see any play occurring in my immediate future.

To begin with, I too feel like I have suffered a great loss - much like my fellow blogger 'sexy sadie'. My recent lover and I are no longer having sexual relations, although we are working to try and manage a friendship of sorts. This is entirely on my part and the need to focus energies elsewhere. In addition, L was wanting much more than the relationship we were having. While I am deeply touched and flattered, I cannot and will not hurt my husband to pursue or explore a relationship with him - even though he is quite the catch (successful, hot, stable, well-endowed, and very compassionate). None the less, I am very sad at the turn of events and do miss L terribly.

So in light of these recent events and the fact that I truly feel as though I am suffering a loss, I have removed myself from the lifestyle entirely at this time. I'm not sure what the future will hold, but for now there are more important things that require my focus - mainly my family.

5 comments:

IvoryQueens4BlackKings said...

All I can say is congratulations for doing the right thing!!! Best wishes to you and your husband!

Sexy Wife in GA said...

Thank you for the support. While my sexual interests and desires may lay elsewhere, hubby is still my best friend and knows how to please me in many other ways.

Emma Kelly said...

I'm sorry that you are going through a stressful time but know that you are doing the right thing. managing more than one relationship at a time can be demanding and difficult. Hope that you are able to resolve it without lingering issues.

All the best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

IvoryQueens4BlackKings said...

Merry XMAS!

marjorie said...

Looks like I am a little late to the party here..:)

Sorry that the blog portion of your sexy life ended...glad you are finding ways to appreciate your husband...

you could still post about that, couldn;t you? Or is this space a place to compartmentalize the 'non-hubby' stuff?

I'm not to sure where my blog (or my life!) is going at the moment myself..:)