Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lifestyle Accessories

I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a site that provides some very attractive accessories to somewhat flaunt lifestyle choices. Among my favorites are the anklet showcasing BBC and the 'Queen of Spades' temporary tattoo. I absolutely would love to own these to add to my attire when I am meeting up with my friend.
















So for those of you that love to flaunt your lifestyle choices on occasion or simply want to add some decorative jewelry or temporary tattoo's to entice your partner, make sure to check out http://www.nipplecharms.com/. They have a variety of body jewelry, nipple charms and temporary tattoo's so I'm sure you'll find something you like.
I hope to acquire my two favorite pieces shown above in the very near future.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I love stuff like this. I also love the T-shirts that say things like "I Love BBC" and "I Like Black Guys." There's nothing hotter than seeing a woman boldly proclaim her love for Black men/ BBC. :-)

IvoryQueens4BlackKings said...

Sexy, perhaps you should post some pics of you wearing those, and only those...